Our measuring days/times for 2017/18 are set out below:
- August: Sunday 5th 2018, 10:00am - 12:00pm
- August: Saturday 25th 2018, 11:00am-1:00pm
- September: Sunday 9th 2018, 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- October: Sunday 21st 2018, 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- November: Wednesday 7th 2018, 6 – 7.30pm
- November: Wednesday 21st 2018, 6 – 7.30pm
- December: Wednesday 5th 2018, 6 – 7.30pm
- January: Wednesday 9th 2019, 6 – 7.30pm.
- Only horses booked will be measured on the day – do not arrive with extras and expect them to be measured;
- You will need to make an appointment for each horse/pony;
- Bookings are only confirmed with payment in advance, and non-attendance forfeits payment;
- Bits are required as per the rule book;
- Dates/times as above. Private measures will only be available in EXCEPTIONAL circumstances due to the high number of measuring dates available
- Please arrive in plenty of time in order that paperwork, certificates and horses/ponies may be checked prior to entry in to the stand. You ought to aim to arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled time;
- Horses/ponies should be appropriately presented, with feet recently trimmed.
- Note: drug testing may occur at our stand.
You must obtain a form for new measures and have it completed before your arrival. Life measures require your vet to complete identifying paperwork prior to arrival at the stand, your horse must be 8 years old or over (see the rule book) barefoot, with feet trimmed, and either branded OR microchipped (60ml high fire or freeze brand done by vets).
At the time of booking we also require contact information for you – name, cell phone number, email address, horse’s name, and details of whether this will be a first measure, an annual remeasure, a youngstock remeasure, or a life certificate, etc. Please leave sufficient time for any required forms to be posted to you.